Selasa, 24 April 2012

Recount Text

An Amazing Lecture
Last holiday, I went to Yogyakarta. I spent three days of my whole holiday there. At Yogyakarta, I stayed with my cousin. On the first day, my cousin who was a student of Medical Faculty of Gadjah Mada University ( Ind. Trans : Unirversitas Gadjah Mada – UGM ) asked me to join her lecture that day. Actually, I wanted to refuse her request, I prefer staying at her house to going to her campus. However, I decided to go to UGM with my cousin.
We left for UGM at 7.30 a.m. because the lecture was started at 8 a.m. Honestly, I felt ashamed of being there because of the fact that I was not the student of that university. I felt afraid if the lecturer recognized me. Fortunately, my prediction was wrong. My cousin’s friends were friendly and the lecturer did not recognize me. Perhaps, it because the class room was so large and consisted of 100 students, so the lecturer did not realize my attendance.
I followed the lecture until 1 p.m. I got new knowledge by joining that lecture. It would be my unforgettable experience. 

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar